The Tennessee Veterans Business Association provides entrepreneurship training, business development assistance, and networking opportunities to military veterans and their families. We also provide assistance in finding rewarding employment to all veterans, and support the work of both public and private sector organizations who offer charitable support to current service members and veterans.
As part of our mission, we educate the public and government officials on the values of supporting veterans and the importance of veteran-owned businesses to our economy. We believe in respecting their service by providing continuing support.
This mission is based upon the philosophy that veteran benefit programs fulfill necessary, proper, and valid public purposes by:
- Promoting patriotism with no exception;
- Recognizing and rewarding service and sacrifice to country
- Embracing the entrepreneurial spirit.
- Assisting in the transition from the uniform to a business suit.
- Providing a unified voice to the Tennessee business community, and in doing so, the Association serves the needs of present and future veteran business owners and job seekers.
We are committed to helping veterans and businesses who hire veterans succeed.
If not us, who? If not now, when?
TVBA advocates the support of Tennessee’s veteran and service disabled veteran- owned businesses, as one way for veterans to provide economic security and prosperity for their families and for the communities in which they live with dignity and honor. One Mission, One Goal, One Voice.
- Respect and honor in all aspects of our lives
- Absolute integrity and honesty
- Outstanding goods and services
- Dedication to professional excellence
- A “Can Do” spirit which instills confidence