The Lawyers of Brown & Roberto, PLLC, are Platinum Champion Partners of TVBA. The firm’s practice areas include Veterans’ Disability Claims, Social Security disability, Workers’ Compensation, and Car Accidents/Personal Injury claims. The Veterans’ practice is led by a retired Air Force Judge Advocate.
For the first time, The Lawyers of Brown & Roberto and TVBA are co-sponsoring a Business Plan Competition. General Guidelines are as follows:
• Company entrants must be owned and controlled by a Veteran. No minimum ownership is required, but the Veteran must be in day-to-day control.
• Established companies are welcome to apply, but they must be in business for less than 5 years.
• This is a Grant, not a Loan, but the Winner is encouraged to repay the grant (in 2-3 years) to help create a revolving fund for future competitions.
• Entrants must be members of TVBA. If you are not now a member, you can join before submitting your plan.
• A maximum of a 2 page business plan must be submitted to TVBA by February 28, 2013.
• TVBA will present 3 finalists to The Lawyers of Brown and Roberto for final judging.
• On March 15, 2013, the 3 finalists will each be given 15 minutes to make a presentation to the panel of judges.
• The award will be announced on March 15, 2013.