Our number one goal is business development and helping you grow your business!
In order to accomplish this mission we offer a wide range of member benefits.
These benefits are open to all members. If you are interested in becoming a Champion Partner, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will discuss the enhanced benefits associated with this exciting opportunity!
View our Ten Reasons You Should Join.
Marketing and Business Development
- Member networking and business development with referrals to potential clients.
- Professional Website with Full Member Directory, News and Events. Site averages over 1,000 hits a month.
- Opportunity to purchase ad space on the TVBA website to help your company gain more exposure.
- Media/Marketing Kit that is presented to potential sponsors, media outlets, elected officials, government agencies, and other businesses helping your brand gain exposure.
- Bi-Weekly newsletter with Featured News, Member Spotlight, New Member Mention and Helpful Business News.
- Annual Veteran Owned Business Vendor Day that attracts over 100 vendors and 1,000 participants.
- Regular radio ads promoting the TVBA and its member companies.
- Regular local and nationwide press releases and articles of interest promoting the TVBA and its member companies.
- The TVBA will Exhibit at local and national conferences and trade expos helping to gain exposure for your business, and keep you updated on current events.
- Access to a Marketing Intern assigned to the TVBA that can provide low cost assistance in developing a marketing plan for your company.
- Discounts on Website and logo design and creation.
- Discounts on printing.
- Many of our member companies offer special discounts to other member companies.
- Regular education and training opportunities that cover a range of business topics and guest speakers.
- Mentor Assistance for small business start-ups services.
- Annual Survey for members to request educational opportunities and topics.
Group Community Involvement and Representation
- Opportunities to volunteer in the local community with other veterans – Habitat for Humanity Build in April 2011.
- Private audience with local and national elected officials – Dinner with Congressman Duncan in April 2011.
- Advocacy and educational outreach at the federal, state and local levels.
- Focus on appropriations, authorizations and federal procurements.
- Interface through forums, letters and public comments’.
- Active Government Relations Committee.